Recent arrivals (top to bottom):
- The Punch Escrow by Tal M. Klein - from Inkshares for review
- How to Stop Time by Matt Haig - purchased
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann - purchased
- The Underground River by Martha Conway - from Touchstone for review
I'm ridiculously excited to finally have a copy of How to Stop Time. It feels like I've been waiting for it forever. There are just some authors who make you feel that way; waiting for the next release is eternity.
Books finished since last Malarkey:
- Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E. K. Johnston
- Just Fly Away by Andrew McCarthy
- More Was Lost by Eleanor Perényi
Posts since last Malarkey:
- Mini reviews - On Tyranny by T. Snyder, Simon and the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (2 book reviews)
- Mini reviews - Whatever You Do, Don't Run by Peter Allison and Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E. K. Johnston (2 more book reviews and a link to an old review with a few remarks)
- Fiona Friday (cat photo)
- Afterlife by Marcus Sakey (book review)
Yay, a good reviewing week! The "mini reviews" turned out longer than intended but that's fine. Whatever works, right?
- The Hidden Light of Northern Fires by Daren Wang
I'm just reading the one book, right now, although I started another and I'm not sure if it's going to stick. Even if it does, it'll have to wait. The Hidden Light of Northern Fires sucked me in hard. I love that!
In other news:
©2017 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for written permission to reproduce text or photos.